The child should become an enthusiastic participant, explorer, analyst, evaluator, communicator, competition, performer, caretaker & a man of values.
To build the standard of students to chase their strength confidently and enable them to draft their own future dreams and goals, realizing their in-born strengths through diverse academic, sports, co-curricular, extra-curricular activities & competitive exams.
- A confident individual with excellent communication skill
- Healthy competitive spirit
- Leadership qualities.
- Self analyzers who know their strengths and aptitude
- Creative thinker, planner and decision maker
- Environment conscious eco friendly individuals
- To build the standard of students to chase their strength confidently & enable them to draft their own future dreams and goals, realizing their in-born strengths through diverse academic, sports, co-curricular, extra-curricular activities & competitive exams.
The think-tanks of Middle Years programme are (VI – VIII)
The communication ability builder to raise the language ability of the students to native English speakers.
Tamil and Hindi Department
Mother tongue and other language expertised department.
Develop abstract, logical and critical thinking and the ability to reflect critically upon their work.
The path drafter towards advance scientific learning through
Devising methods to derive knowledge on their own.
Self estimation and evaluation of the knowledge
Derived using standard scientific methods.
The innovator of social responsibility and self awareness for sustainability and competitiveness.
Sports and Arts Department
The developer of physical and intellectual abilities in the domain of sports and fine arts to transcend from known realms of happenings to known realms of creativeness.