The atmosphere here stimulates leadership qualities in the children who are shaped into individuals of purpose with integrity, character, discipline and social conscience. These qualities stay with them lifelong and help them evolve as truly developed citizens.
- Be busy and keep smiling always.
- Plan your work and work your plan Planning leads to happy ending.
- Call for immediate action and not to postpone.
- Count your blessings and name them one by one.
- Cultivate acceptance of criticism and enjoy handling problems.
- Believe and think positively that; this too shall pass on.
- Be a superpower utilizing your active brain.
- Work for the cause and hope for happiness.
- Work on yourself and not on others.
- Enjoy each and every moment you live and do multiply your joy by sharing it with others.
- Time bound